- To learn more about the system, please watch the latest training session recording from August 16, 2016 and review the User Guide.
- University Park instructors, send your request to email@example.com. Your request should include:
- Instructor Name
- Course & Section
- Building & Room of Class (if known)
- An indication if you plan to use the podium computer or with an instructor-provided laptop
- Other campuses, contact your local IT department and/or instructional designers for assistance.
- Participate in one of the following training options:
- Once your request is received, you will be contacted and provided with an instructor remote and a USB that contains the software (and receiver if using with an instructor-provided laptop).
- Software Downloads
- i>clicker Documentation
- Training Recordings
- Vendor Support
i>clicker vs i>clicker+ vs i>clicker 2
Penn State ITS supports all three models of i>clicker. Students can use any of the three i>clicker models.