- To learn more about the system you may review the User Guide.
- University Park instructors, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request should include:
- Instructor Name
- Course & Section
- Building & Room of Class (if known)
- An indication if you plan to use the podium computer or with an instructor-provided laptop
- Whether you just need the iClicker software and an instructor remote, or if you’d like to request an orientation to meet in a classroom to go over how the system works.
- Other campuses, contact your local IT department and/or instructional designers for assistance.
- Participate in one of the following training options:
- Once your request is received, you will be contacted and provided with an instructor remote and a USB that contains the software (and receiver if using with an instructor-provided laptop).
- Software Downloads
- i>clicker Documentation
- Vendor Support
i>clicker vs i>clicker+ vs i>clicker 2
Penn State ITS supports all three models of i>clicker. Students can use any of the three i>clicker models.